Join us at the Surrey Archaeological Society to enjoy the following benefits:
- Receive the Society Bulletin 6 times a year packed with local archaeological and history news, forthcoming events and original related articles and fieldwork reports.
- On joining, you will receive the latest volume of the annual Surrey Archaeological Collections, a peer reviewed academic journal devoted to the archaeology and history of Surrey PLUS a copy of Hidden Depths, a book published by the Society describing the history and archaeology of the county.
- Each year, receive the annual volume of Surrey Archaeological Collections, plus the annual edition of Surrey History, a periodical dedicated to local history in Surrey.
- Enjoy the use of the best dedicated archaeological and history library in the county, with the right to borrow the books.
- Join one of our Special Interest Groups to enable you to further your particular interests through lectures, visits and fieldwork.